GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Works under the direct supervision of the RN Supervisor to provide support through web-based program management systems and clerical assistance with employment related duties as well as office management responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain the web-based programs with expertise which includes daily maintenance of ClearCare in regards to all new and daily updates and changes for client services and data, independent living assistant (ILA) data, shift scheduling, errors with clock in/outs, daily fill-ins, schedule coverage and other ILA matters.
2. Answer all incoming calls professionally, ensuring that they are directed appropriately and timely.
3. Assist RN Supervisor with tasks related to hiring, orientation and training in addition to monitoring progression of employees and job candidates with Care Academy training.
4. Maintain office, which includes, but not limited to: data entry and document scanning, electronic referrals and updating client and aide electronic files.
5. Assist with response to inquiries from service providers, DHS, clients, and families.
6. Maintain office with needed office and printing supplies and gloves as needed as well as tracking inventory.
7. Coordinate leave, FMLA inquiries and reports upon request.
8. Perform all duties as assigned by Home Care Manager and management.
- $13.20 per hour/ Work is in Greene County
- This is a Safety Sensitive position
Education and Experience
High school, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 1 year related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Software Skills Required
Basic: 10-Key, Word Processing/Typing
Proficient: Microsoft Office, Database, Web-Based Systems