Are You a Qualified Independent Living Assistant?
At East Arkansas Area Agency on Aging, we're continually looking to hire qualified independent living assistants (ILA) to assist the elderly and disabled in their homes.
In case the applicant is not already a certified nursing assistant (CNA) or personal care aide (PCA), training can be provided. Apply right away. See caregiver requirements section below for qualifications.
Administrative / Non-Clinical Positions
We are always looking for talented and dedicated professionals to join our team. Our agency offers a supportive and positive work environment, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement.
Click the button below to view current open positions.
We believe in recognizing and rewarding the hard work and dedication of our team members. That's why we offer a range of bonus opportunities to eligible employees.
Some of the bonus opportunities we currently offer include:
- Hiring Bonus
- Workers who serve Medicaid, PASSE or PACE clients have the opportunity to earn hiring bonus money. Hiring bonus pay ranges from $375 to $750 to be paid in three monthly installments. Eligibility is based upon position and hours worked.
- Retention Bonus
- Workers who serve Medicaid, PASSE or PACE clients have the opportunity to earn retention bonus money. Retention bonus pay ranges from $25-$400 per month. Eligibility is based upon position and hours worked.
We understand the importance of offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our team members. That's why we offer a range of benefits to eligible employees, including:
- Free training available
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid vacation time
- Employee and family health
- Company paid dental and life insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Meaningful career
Benefit options are based upon employment status.
Our mission is to connect seniors, caregivers, the disabled, and other diverse communities in need with information, services, and assistance in Northeast Arkansas.
We believe people deserve dignity, enrichment, and independence at every stage of their lives. Our core values include quality care, family-focused, adaptable advocacy, servant’s heart, positivity, and operating with integrity.
Our team is driven by a passion to serve others.
At East Arkansas Area Agency on Aging, we’re continually looking to hire qualified caregivers (independent living assistants or ILAs) to assist the elderly and disabled in their homes.
If you are not already a certified nursing assistant (C.N.A.) or personal care aide (PCA), training may be provided.
To be employed as a caregiver, a candidate shall meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Have at least one (1) year of verifiable experience in an institutional setting.
- Have a certificate issued by the State of Arkansas for working in long-term care facilities
- Have completed a forty (40) hour caregiver training course that meets certain requirements. (We offer free training)
As well as have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, proof of auto liability insurance, and a smartphone with an active internet.
If you are interested in a rewarding career as a caregiver but don’t meet the qualifications listed above. We offer free engaging online caregiver training. This easy-to-use online training is approved by all 50 States.
This online training consists of 24 hours of engaging high-quality training followed by 16 hours of hands-on training.